Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Human Rights Apply to All Humans

I haven't written as much as I would like on this subject. There will be more posts added to this category.

It's Time To Talk About It & =

Once in a great while, I post something about politics. The posts are usually not controversial, they are just things that made me laugh or things I felt at the time. Some of them are serious and some are not. Random Quotes & Link to funny site & Joke my mom sent

My thoughts on the 2004 United States Presidential Election: Waiting Game & Reaction to the results & Words of the Masses

The next two posts are quotes I found. The first is just the quotes. The second is the quotes and the speakers of those quotes. Quotes & Quotes with credits

It is rare, but occasionally I do write about world events: The Words are Hard to Find - about the bombings in London.

No comments: