Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Pool Hall Junkies

I used to be a regular fixture at a local pool hall. The time I spent there was a very different part of my life than where I am now. Occasionally, I will post a story or two about the Crew.

The joint is called Bugs throughout these posts and names have been changed to protect the guilty.

The Crab! - Bob, in classic form
Don't Eat the Fruit - The Wopatui party
Manly Hairs - Some stories about AJ
Of Mice and Men - A couple of the regulars who liked to hit on me
Rack 'Em Up - The background to my days at Bugs
Searching for Independence - A Bad Break-up story, Michelle's show of power
Hold 'Em or Fold 'Em - Poker Night
Side-Swiped By a Folding Chair - Too few degrees separating me from Jerry Springer
In which I put too much meaning into nothing - I run into someone from the old pool hall
Revisiting old stomping grounds - DM and I make an appearance

No comments: