Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Please, Don't Let Me Turn Out Like This

Every woman becomes her mother? I hope not. I love my mom. She is a constant source of amsusement though.

Here are some posts about my mom: Do You Have a Guy Over? & Orange Dildo & Taking Care of Animals & Pecking Order & A Normal Day for My Mom & Ring, Ring & Lookathim! & Where the Evil Side of My Personality Comes From & She Barks Too! & Jail Bird & The Rock & B & E - That's Breaking and Entering to everyone else & An Email from My Mom & Mom's House & The Anti-Mother's Day Post & I visit my mom's house & The Birds & the Bees & Halloween '05 at Mom's & Talking with Mom on the Phone & Fascinating & Email from Mom about a Dream & She starts watching TV

There are also some posts about my family and my family pets. Some are good, some are not so good.
Stubborn - About my paternal grandmother
Thanksgiving Dinner 2004 - Dad's side of the family
One of my Maternal Great Grandmothers
Priceless Moment with Grandma
Christmas Kidney - About my cousin Chris
The Christmas Letter - From my dad's cousin
Gift Giving - The small scale Christmas Day 2004
Hockey Fan - A newspaper article about my great-grandmother
Confusion - A post that briefly discusses my maternal grandmother
Wild, Wild Weekend (Post, also in category below)
My Paternal Side - About news I received from my dad about the family
Thanksgiving 2005
Christmas 2005
Fascinating - A list about the 10 most fascinating people I've ever known. A few of my family members are on the list.
Grandma: News & Alice Marie Kempe Bowers Will
Family Pets: Taco in the Underbrush (Picture) & Mom carries Taco (Picture) & Chip (Picture) & Chip in the Car (Picture) & My Mom's Photography (Post with Pictures) & Kitty Cat (Post about the new kitten) & Coming Up with a Name (Post about the new kitten) & Kitten Update and Pictures (Post and pictures!) & Pictures of the Pets (Pictures) & Sappy Stories (Post) & More Pictures (or links to pictures) of the pets (Pictures) & Mom's Photography (Pictures) & I Bet You've Never Been So Happy to Clean Up Poop (Post) & Love at First Sight (Post) & Wild, Wild Weekend (Post) & A Break (Post) & A Reason for the Break (Post & Pictures) & Pouring Salt into an Open Wound (Post) & Smoke plays with a soccer ball (Pictures) & Where My Mind is At (Post, conversation with my mom about Taco) & Toothy Grin
My Dad: A Post About Weather but a Really Cute Picture of My Dad as a Kid & Daddy's Little Girl (Part I) & Daddy's Little Girl (Part II) & Daddy's Little Girl (Part III) & Sensitive (I got a bit mad at my dad) & Fascinating

My family used to put together a family newsletter each month. These are different columns from that paper. At this time, there is only one category, but more are sure to come.

Advice From Chip: 1993

No comments: