Monday, December 27, 2004

Digital Photography

I'm a scrapbooker, what can I say? I love to take pictures and I do share them occasionally on my site. Here are the links to different pictures (sometimes the pictures are links within the posts because I don't want to overload anyone's modem or connection).

Yellow Flowers Yellow Flower (Notice it's not plural, it is a different picture) Pink Flower
Photoblog idea - I never finished this, but there are a couple of links to pictures in here Japanese Footbridge Gnome Coca-Cola World, Las Vegas Clouds opening up Caesar's Palace Rice Creek Evening Falls Zebra Penguins Lion Beth at Como Zoo Think Pink!
Fish head Too Many! - This post has links to pictures of my pets and also my friends.
St. Croix River Smoke (the cat) plays with a ball Fireworks

No comments: