Monday, December 27, 2004

The Old Apartment, The New Apartment, and Random Roommate Stories

During the summer of 2004, I moved. I now have my own place and no longer share a flat with Adam, my best friend and former roommate. These are just some posts I've written about moving, my new place, and roommates of the past.

Science or Plans to Kill Me? - A post about what Adam left for me
Broke into the New Apartment - I moved (did I have to re-explain that?)
Update to my week of vacation - I took a week off to move and it was ending. Boring post.
Haunted - A Joke about odd events in my new apartment
Home, Sweet Home
These next two posts were from when I was not feeling too happy with a former roommate: Lost Post & Unasked questions
Okay, I guess I was upset for longer than I remembered: Narcissism & Bloody Brilliant & It Gets A Bit Better
My First Apartment and First Roommate: Hippy
Newer Posts: I Just Saw the Raisins, Okay? & Coming to Terms
Purging: I'm Done With it [Full Stop]
Current Apartment: Sounds
A story of appliances: To Clarify
Current Apartment: The people upstairs may possibly be on meth
Current Apartment: More Noises

No comments: