Monday, December 27, 2004

Two Hour Escape

I love to watch movies. I have a pretty extensive collection of DVDs and I will sometimes share my reviews on different movies. I tend to write about movies most people have not seen, mainly because they are the movies I think should get a little more attention.

June 2004: My Favorite Holiday Classics & A Perfect World

July 2004: Going to the Movies - I do mention The Terminal in this post & Kevin Spacey Movies - The Big Kahuna and Glengarry Glenross

January 2005: In Good Company

February 2005: Hitch

May 2005: 100 Best Movies & 100 Worst Movies & Justification of Worst Movies & Sahara & Buying Movies

July 2005: Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute - excitement about an upcoming movie about penguins & Steak & Penguins - DM and I go to see the movie

August 2005: Saved

September 2005: I Have Too Many DVDs - where I discover I do own a movie I wanted & Cellular - I do mention this movie and my thoughts in this random post

No comments: