Monday, December 27, 2004

MEME

Occasionally, I have done quizzes on the Internet. I tend to not do them as often anymore, but here are a few that I've done before.

What Kind of Shoe are You? & Question MEME - Also has if stranded on desert island, which 10 albums would you bring & Career Test & World's Most Boring Person tests & 20 Questions & Countdown & Japanese Name & Quiz - I got this one from my mom & Books - Self-explanatory & Music - SE & Temperment Test - What type of personality do I have? & 100 + Things About Me - SE & "Stick" - About books and which states I've visited & Religion & Me & 9 Layers & MIT Survey & 5 Things I Miss from Childhood & Se7en & Looking Back - What happened 6 months, 9 months, and one year ago & Brain Lateralization & Give me a name, I'll give you a list & Beth needs... & My blog is worth & Google Image & D&D character & Monster Name & Confessions & Blogthings - this is a LOT of quizzes in one post & Questions about Blogging Habits & MEME time, not Hammer Time - many quizzes in one post & My life rating & How am I in relationships & More quizzes & 10 Firsts & Beth loves... & Sounds - not really a MEME, but it does list my favorite sounds & Signature Themes - again, not really a MEME, but it was a test I had to take at work to determine my strengths & Which Stephen King character am I? & Even more Internet quizzes - there is a slew of them here & Sick & Bored - more Internet quizzes & Have you ever & Found on Udge's Site - more quizzes & These Are Quizzes from a different blog I'm changing & Posting to Post - more quizzes & Non-sensical quiz time - guess what? More quizzes & Fake Memory MEME & 7 Songs & 5 Things & 50 Things that Make Me Happy and Songs that Improve My Mood & Smart? & My Name Made Sexy & Trivia about Me & 4 Things & Beginnings and Endings & Resolutions & Fascinating & Giving into Blogthings & When Will I Die? & Johari Window & Simpson's Character & Calvin & Hobbes & Personality Test

Musical MEMEs: Songs to Describe Me & Songs to Describe Me Part Duex & ABCs & iTunes MEME

Silver Screen MEMEs: 100 Best Movies & 100 Worst Movies & My justification

No comments: